Monday, November 17, 2008

Three years!!!


This was the first year we were married! 2005
Soooo... Tomorrow Danny and I will have been married for THREE years! I can't believe that the time has sped along so fast! I just wanted to say that I am grateful for a husband who tries to understand me even when I don't make sense and loves me for who I am! He is the best!!!! We have Megan watching Taelin for us so that we can go have some fun! I will have to write about it after since our plans are not set in stone. This is the first year anniversary! 2006 We stayed at the Invited Inn in Heber! It was very relaxing and beautiful!
So I am a ditz! This is our second year anniversary! 2007 We went to Vegas with my Brother, Mom, and Step-dad Briant. We had a great time and went to Phantom of the Opera, and Stomp Out Loud! Then Stayed one extra night for our anniversary at the Tropicana. We walked the Strip going in and out of every hotel on the way. Taelin loved the lights and had some good snoozes on the LONG walk. We ate dinner at the Rio .... It was a huge buffet that Danny couldn't wait to get to. I can't believe that a I forgot to post this one! Sorry! heheh I guess that's what happens with a prego. at the computer!

And you will just have to wait to see the third year picture since it's not until tomorrow! love you all thanks for being excited with me!

4 comments:

The coolest Petersens said...

Congrats on 3 years. You are guys are so perfect for each other I swear it has been longer. I hope you have a fun night :)

Robertson Family said...

thanks me too!!! :)

sdheinens said...

Yea!! CUTE! I always forget that our anniversays are only a couple weeks apart. So fun! I hope you guys have a great night with eachother.

Scott and Manda said...

I looked at the date today and I was like holy cow it's Danny & Natalie's anniversary!! (After about 20 min. of going back & forth, wait, no it's not, yes it is...) Then I checked out your blog & I was right! Happy Anniversary!! Hope you guys have fun!!