Monday, August 11, 2008

Another Baby Robertson!

So I think that it is about time that we tell our friends, in the Blogger world, our great news! We would like to announce that Danny and I are expecting baby number two! We are so excited for this new addition! The official due date is January 25, 2009! I was going to wait and post this announcement when we had an ultra sound picture, but that isn't for another month and I don't want to wait anymore.... So there you have it... Baby number two is on it's way!
I am feeling great! Luckily I haven't been introduced to the oh so common morning sickness!! Knock on wood!!! I get head aches every now and then and seem to have a little nausea, but not that much. Life in the pregnant world has been great! Sleeping has been a little difficult, but that isn't new. I am starting to show a little pouch, enough for people to think that I am just gaining weight! Hehehe and the process begins. :)
We are hoping that since Christmas is so close to the due date, we will still be able to attend the Robertson family Christmas in Luna, New Mexico. We will have to see how swollen I get this pregnancy!!!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I'm so super excited for you!!! Congrats Robertson family!!! Are you going to find out or have it be a surprise?! It looks like you found the baby ticker count down, but if you were referring to the first one that i posted that was unsuccessful- probably because i don't know what i'm doing half the time, that was liliypie.com i think.

Mike and Alyse Swenson said...

Oh wow! How exciting! I loved being pregnant! It is so exciting to see the changes and await the little miracle to come. Keep us updated here in the blog world. :)