Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A New Addition!






SIKE!!! It's not me, but it is in my family!!!




Celisa my good friend and sister-in-law delivered a little girl Yesterday August 11th, 2008 at 12:57 p.m. .... We were all surprised! Ian and Celisa did not find out what they were having with the Ulta Sound, so when the baby came out we were delighted to see it was a girl! Personally I thought it was going to be a boy but... I am never right about these things!!! She weighed 6.9 Lbs and is 19 inches long and has a head of hair. Celisa is such a trooper! She makes having a baby look like riding a bike! Easy is what I mean... She only gave THREE pushes and then there was the baby! I pushed for THREE HOURS with Taelin! I hope that this next baby is a little easier to push out! Anyway... Here are the pictures that I have on my Camera! These are some of Melynn's Firsts!

1 comment:

The Chappell Fam said...

Natalie! I am so excited for you guys! :) It's funny, you, Traci, and I are all pregnant together again, just in a bit of a differnent order this time. :) Well, I am so glad to hear that you aren't sick, hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well.