Tuesday, September 9, 2008

And the Answer Is!!!!

So... Today was a busy day! I took Danny to school, dropped Taelin off at the In-laws for Megan to babysit her, then went to the Hospital!!! Today was my ultrasound! Yes I know what we are having! It's a...... BOY!! We are so excited! It is going to be fun and a challenge to have a Boy. You see I only have one brother so... besides dating and being married to one, I don't have that much expertise in this area. Being a parent has MANY learning curves and I am pretty sure that I am ready to tackle this one!
After the Ultrasound and Taelins nap, I decided that we should go get a little present for Danny to let him know it is a Boy. We went to Burlington Coat Factory. Well, in the parking lot as I am about to unbuckle Taelin I hear this screeching noise and look up to so an older man loosing control of a scooter, and he fell and it looked like he hit his head. I hurried and shut the door and was about there when another lady beat me to it. She asked if he was alright and he was. I returned to the car only to figure out that I had locked the door and the keys were inside with Taelin. The lanyard was hanging out of the door but no keys!!! PANIC!!! I ran over to a guy in a super macho truck and asked if he knew how to jimmy rig a car, he said no. So I called the police and they came to my rescue about two min. later. Tealin was alright! We played Peek a Boo while waiting for help.
We still went in the store and found little Jordan slippers, beanie, and shirt for a little boy! Danny loved them! He watched the ultrasound video at his parents house, and he figured out it was a boy quickly!
We are so excited for this new adventure! Thanks for reading about my day!

9 comments:

Cali and Brett Smith said...

Congrats Natalie!!

Melissa said...

congrats! :)

Suzanne said...

Congratulations Natalie and Danny!!!! Don't be silly you will be a wonderful mommy to a boy!!! !I'm sure all of his buddies will think you are the coolest mom on the block.

The coolest Petersens said...

hooray! Having a boy is so much fun. You will do great. We are so excited for you guys!

sdheinens said...

YEAH!!!! Holy cow! I am so excited for you. A boy!!! AWESOME!!

Scott and Manda said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! The Robertson's need another boy! Congratulations :)

Robertson Family said...

Thanks everyone! We are totally excited! I can't wait to get started on the new baby quilt and bumper pads. We have already re arranged Taelin's room a little bit! :)

Mike and Alyse Swenson said...

Congrats Natalie! You will LOVE having a little boy! What an adventure! Hope everything continues to go well.

.. said...

A boy?! How exciting! I thought for sure you would have all girls! :) Don't worry- I have one sister, so boys are SCAREY to me as well! Don't worry- you'll be just fine!