Friday, September 19, 2008

The Name Game!

His nose and lips (in the middle) are poking out from his arms in front of his face!
It's a boy!

Profile with arm

Another Profile!




This is his leg bent like he is sitting in a chair!

Should it be little Brick Daniel or Dently Daniel or Dently Bruce Robertson!!!??? We will have to see what he looks like I guess! I learned a really cool fact today! My Grandfather, who died when my mother was One and a half years old was born on January 25th which is my due date! His name was Theodore Dently Schofield. So obviously the name Dently is from him. How cool would it be if I delivered on the 25th of Jan and named him Dently Daniel it would have a ton of meaning! Don't you think?! Anyway... We have quite a bit of time before seeing the little guy.. So I will just think about the names a little more, but what is your opinion?? Don't dis the names because they are ones that we really like!! hehehe But tell me which one(s) you like the most!

Danny felt the little guy move for the first time on Wednesday! He is getting so that he moves alot! It is so exciting to feel him in there alive! In the morning I just wait to feel him to know that I didn't sleep wrong in the night! I like to sleep on my back most of the time! I know that it isn't safe for the little guy, but I can't help it!!! Anyway!

Last week we had a long day, and we hurried home for lunch to try to feed her before she was too sleepy! We totally failed! heheh This picture was so cute I just had to share!


Taelin is doing great! Well for the most part! Last week we bought her toddler bed and set it up in her room. We are not making her sleep in it yet, but thought that it would be a good idea for her to see it and familiarize herself with it and then some time in the next three months start sleeping in it. She didn't handle the room switch very well. On day one,She started to be really hard to put down for a nap, or she wouldn't at all. Then on day two, I finally put the bumper pads back in her crib and she started to sleep again. Then she decided that she would try to only take one nap a day! She didn't know it but I did!!! She so needed a morning nap but would sleep! So she was awake most of the morning had an early lunch and then napped for 21/2 hrs. Then was awake until 7 and went to bed. She did this two days. Then this morning she decided that she wanted a nap. She went to her crib and said please (sign language) I gave her her Binky and she slept for three hrs!! Yeah!!! As of right now she is taking another nap! I hope that she is back to her regular sleeping schedule! She is so much more pleasant to be around when she has good naps!
Yesterday I went to the fabric store and bought new fabrics for a quilt and bumper pad for a boy! I am excited to get started! Now that I don't work I will have more time to work on them! I think that it will tun out really cute! I have picked some of the same fabrics that I used in Taelin's so that his will match the room. His colors are Green and Blue. I found a sheet at Baby's R Us and fell in love with it. It has Blue and green and brown dots on a white back ground! I love it

Danny is doing well! He has classes at BYU everyday and then rushes to work Wed-Fri! It's hard to go to school and work full time! He is such a trooper! He started flag football with his brothers, family, friends! They play every Tuesday!(that is his day off from work) He loves playing! The week before last he was kneed in the thy and had a dead leg. He said it hurt pretty bad for the next three days, I can only imagine that it is like when you get a charlie horse and how the muscle hurt for days.

Thanks for reading about the little things that happen in our life! Hope you enjoyed it!

7 comments:

sdheinens said...

I really like Dently Daniel our of the three. What cute names and how cool about the name Dently. ♥♥♥

.. said...

Cute Nat!
I love Dently Bruce Robertson. Dently Daniel Robertson has too many D's and Bruce goes well with Dently. Also- I love the name Dently! :) I can't believe how BIG Taelin is! We haven't seen her forever! Can you believe it's football time already!? I'm so happy to have th weather cool off and get the Holiday season started! Let us know how the bumpers go!
love ya,
KAYLA

Suzanne said...

I love all of your names, sorry, I'm not much help! But, at least you can't go wrong! I haven't heard of any Brick's or Dently's. Thanks for the advice too, its probably the best solution. Oh! LOVE the fabric you picked up, Especially the striped fabric!

Briant and Becky Buckwalter said...

Cute fabric Natalie! I look forward to seeing the finished product. I like all of the names. It will be easier to choose one when we can hold him. Love you, Mom

The Chappell Fam said...

I like Dently Bruce - especially the Dently. Garrett and I have such a hard time with little man names! Maybe we'll have a boy too and then we will have two little girlfriends close in age and two little guyfriends close in age. :)

.. said...

Nat-
UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!

Robertson Family said...

okay okay!!! I know I need to! I haven't been at home these past few days! heheheh and sooo... you know watching three extra kids is very time consuming!