Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to me and Happy New Years too!!!

For my birthday, Danny took me to Denny's for breakfast! We came home and had a relaxing day, Danny did the dishes while Taelin and I took a nap. Later that evening, we went to Provo's first night with JD & Laura, and Celisa & Ian. We had a great time! We watched the fire dancers walked around to see all of the other booths.... Which all had LONG lines... The only line we stood in was for a balloon. Taelin got a monkey and I a penguin. I entered into a bubble gum blowing contest and WON!!! Yep... you read that right! I won! We were each given a five piece package of Bubble Yum and then had to blow the first biggest bubble! I suppose that I was the only one who managed to blow a big bubble! Man! was my jaw sore!!! Five pieces is a lot!!! There were about twenty five other people in the contest, including young... middle and old! I had a great time! After First night, we went to Danny's Uncle's house in Salem! A ton of his cousins were there and we had a blast watching movies, playing games, singing to ROCK BAND and eating, eating, & eating!!!! It was a great way to end 2008! I had a fabulous birthday!






2 comments:

The coolest Petersens said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a wonderful time, sorry we missed your bday but I am glad it was good!

mother of boys said...

Taelin is SO cute! I'm glad you won the bubble blowing contest, but I bet your jaw will hurt for a few days--hope you don't have tmj.

I can't believe you're only 2 weeks away! Good luck with all your preparations, you look great in your pic!