Friday, February 15, 2008

8 Months Old

Taelin is officially 8 months. Our little sweetheart is growing up so fast! Too fast if you ask me. This last week she has learned how to crawl on her knees, stand up in her crib, stand up holding on to the couch/chair etc... She LOVES gold fish crackers and eating real food. This morning when feeding her I noticed that the spoon would stick when she bit on it. Usually it just slides right out. So I looked in her mouth and there it was, the top of a little tooth on the bottom left!! We are so excited. We were starting to think that she was never going to stop screaming in the night. Now I feel bad that I let her cry. Taelin has pretty much been sick the whole wither. I was really good for the first few months... but these past few weeks, I have just been giving her medicine and letting her cry. Now we at least know why she was crying. I am so excited maybe now we will get some sleep.

For those of you who don't know, Danny was laid off this past week and so we are currently looking for a new job that will work with school! Nothing that we have applied for, so far, has been promising, but we will keep looking. Our neighbor works for Provo Canyon School and was talking about needing some more help. So we think that maybe Danny could go work for him. We will see what comes of that.

I am doing great and am loving the adult company at home! I think that we are all caught up. I will post some more pictures soon.
Later,
Natalie

1 comment:

The Chappell Fam said...

Yeah! I love hearing about how things are going. Las Vegas sounds like it was a blast and I love hearing how happy your mom is!