Friday, February 22, 2008

Little changes in our daily life!

So... Taelin has another tooth coming in! We are so excited. She also started to clap yesterday, and her crawling pace is getting faster each day. She amazes me with all of the new things that she learns each day.



As far as Taelin's episodes go, she hasn't had one since Tuesday after our Dr's apt. I am so grateful for that. My mom was looking up what some of the causes were and one of them was pain. I am wondering if she was reacting because of her ear ache!? It's crazy, I had no idea that she even had one. The only sign she showed was lack of interest in her food. But I thought that was just because of her cold. Anyway... I am so glad that she hasn't had one since. Knock on wood!!!



Danny started his job last night! I was sooo bored. While Taelin took her nap, I vacuumed the floor and finished the dishes, swept the floor and deep cleaned the counters. Then Danny's mom came over and visited with me for a while! I was so grateful it made time go by so much faster. Then I called my Sister Jennie and talked with her about the Twilight Saga! I finished the last book yesterday morning Feb. 21st 08. Just to tell you how much I was into the books, I stayed up till 3:00 a.m. reading! I couldn't stop. Now I am sad that it is all over, I can't wait for the next one that comes out on August 2nd. Anyways... I talked with my sister for a little over and hour. She is also in love with the books. She has read them three times each! It was fun talking to her. Anyway, the time seemed to fly by it was great! I am sure that I will find a lot of things to fill my new spare time with in the future!
As far as Danny's job went, he loved it. He is catching on quickly about all of the rules etc.. I think that he really loves working with the youth.
Thanks for reading,
Natalie

4 comments:

The Chappell Fam said...

I just finished the Twilight books too! I'm glad I'm not the only one who stayed up ridiculously late to read them. I couldn't stop! Hey, call me on those boring nights when Danny is gone. Garrett studies until 10 most nights, so I would love the conversation! We'll have to chat about the books . . . SO GOOD! I felt like I was in high school again! Aagh!

Briant and Becky Buckwalter said...

I'm so glad that Karen came over to visit with you! What a great mom-in-law. I sure love her. It's nice to have sisters to talk to too. (and brothers...:) ) Why don't you re-read the Twilight books? Actually, I don't know if I can do that. You need to go to the library and check out "The Hiding Place" by ??? Tenboom. It is a true story, a short book, and very good reading with a good moral to it. I think you would like it AND you could use it in the future in any classes you teach. I just gave Misty the book for her book club so it's on my mind. I love you Natalie. Give that Danny and Taelin and hug and kiss for me. Mom

The Chappell Fam said...

Hey Natalie! I am going to be in town at the end of May for Virginia's graduation and I want to put together a little playgroup with all the high school mommies. Send me an email so that I can send you an evite with more details:
a1rose1000@aol.com

.. said...

Cute new paper- but you're missing an updated post and PHOTOS! Hello- Natalie- are you there?! :) Since we missed Taelin's first birthday party- post a slide show! :)