Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

Every December my Aunt makes a wreath to put on my sister Annelise's grave. She does such a good job! They always turn out sooo cute! The first thing that Taelin did when we got to the cometary was sit on Annee's grave! Annelise would understand and probably laugh, so I didn't bother making her get off.





Oh.... The winter wonderland has arrived!!!! I am so excited to finally have snow! With the snow come the responsibilities of shoveling the walks at our apartment building. Taelin does so well following Danny around and playing in the snow with him.... I get to take the pictures and spread the ice-melt. I shoveled a little! There sure was a lot of snow to shovel! Here are some pictures of our fun family adventure in the snow!





This morning Taelin woke up at 4:00 a.m.!!! Ahhhhh.... I thought that we had this whole sleeping through the night down! I guess not! It was okay though because we were getting up at 5:00 a.m. to take my brother to the airport! He is joining my mom, and sisters in California for Christmas! He is going to have a great time! Here are some pictures of our drop off!





I hope that you have enjoyed our Blog! Merry Christmas to you all!!!

No comments: