Saturday, December 27, 2008

We're Back!!!

We're Back! heheh Luna, New Mexico was fun for Christmas! We even got snow! I had a great time playing games, watching movies, attempting to start the fire for the stove!, making breakfast Christmas morning, cutting down a tree, sledding, watching Taelin sled for the first time! Etc... But I am SOOOOO excited to be home! No more waiting for the bathroom, following Taelin around reminding her not to touch the stove or the fire place or the space heaters! She did such a great job down there! I think that she only bumped into the stove once and that is the only close call I know of! Well... I just wanted to let you all know that we made it safely home and that we had a great Christmas! No I did not have the baby yet... good thing! I have begun the Swelling process unfortunately. I thought that I was safe this time since I'm having a winter baby and I didn't start to swell like three months ago like I did with Taelin!

Anyway.... I will write more and post pictures and videos later! I am so tired that I wouldn't mind taking Sleeping Beauties place! :)
Love you all and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Casi and Nile said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun! Just in case I don't see you tomorrow, Happy Birthday!